A successful qmailrocks qmail installation will leave you with the following:
1. Qmail itself
- qmail, ucspi-tcp, daemontools w/enhanced logging.
2. John Simpson's massive qmail patch, which includes (among others) qmailqueue, smtp-auth and TLS smtp encryption.
3. EZmlm - A fast and easy to use mailing list manager that works
4. Autoresponder - Enables auto-responder capabilities on your
5. Vpopmail - Enables virtual e-mail hosting for multiple domains. Available with or without mysql integration.
6. Vqadmin - A web based interface to manage Vpopmail virtual
domains on your qmail server.
7. Maildrop - A server-wide mail filtering tool.
8. Qmailadmin - A web based interface for managing vpopmail virtual
9. Courier-imap/imap-ssl - The popular IMAP/IMAP-SSL server.
10. Squirrelmail - A web based mail client with a boat load of cool plugins available.
11. Clam Antivirus - a virus scanner for all incoming e-mail.
Tied in via qmail-scanner.
13. SpamAssassin - Tied in via Qmail-scanner. A server-wide SPAM
- The alternate queueing mechanism that allows for the use of Clam Anti-virus, Spamassassin and much more.
15. qms-analog - a patch for qmailscanner that allows for extra
options as well as enhanced server stats.
- A qmail log analysis tool, made better by qms-analog. Analyzes qmail logs and then sends
reports via e-mail.
17. q-trap - A domain level word based e-mail filter. The last line of defense against SPAM!
Note: I make
every effort to include the latest versions of all software packages
related to the QMR qmail installation. All packages are current
as of November, 2004. In addition to
the standard Qmailrocks.org qmail installation, additional qmail
tools, utilities, add-ons can be found here.
I have provided detailed installation instructions for most of
the additional qmail tools, utilities and add-ons available on